Friday, February 17, 2012

my take on LOVE...

Valentine's Day..



a day for celebrating d ultimate feeling called LOVE..






LOVE..only kind-off feeling which blossoms only when INDIVIDUALITY of each other is honored.


Two souls, fall in love n remain together because they both can be "what they are" with each other. Because it does not demand CHANGE. It even accepts n appreciates beauty of MOON with its dark spots.(this is how i define it...sumone... may contradict to this...)






But have you ever wondered, whenever love is talked about, a obvious-but-very strong feeling called FRIENDSHIP is always seen around.


May be because in this entire world FRIENDS are the only creatures who accept you as it is... "the way you are".


And that is why "we truly love them".






That's d reason i always remember... "Pyar dosti he..."






I used to think so far, that this Valentines day is not for STAGS like me. Its only reserved to those who have found their soulmate or are figuring out the deal wid sumone... :)


but i was soo wrong..


i am blessed to have soooo many beautiful peoples around me, as my parents, my siblings, my mentors-guides, my dear BUDDIES... who taught me different aspects of LOVE. Then how am i not eligible for celebrating this. :)






H@PPY V@LENTINE"S D@Y my dear FRIENDS.






LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment